YouTube

Hey, guys, Lycie here (:

As you can tell, my videos are hosted on YouTube before they're put on the blog. Mostly because Blogger is weird about letting me upload the videos directly to the blog. But I've decided to make a YouTube channel out of the vlog posts that are posted on here, and also a few non-related videos that I make just because.

If you have a YouTube account, you can subscribe to the channel and stay updated on vlog posts that way, too, other than just Facebook. Click here to check out the channel and subscribe!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Shy Social Misfit.

Shy SocialMisfit

Today I just had to talk about this guy, Social Misfit, and his photography skills. My creative mind has a weakness for other creative minds. I've taken a look at his pictures before, but today was the first time I actually went in depth with his albums, and I must say, I'm in love with his work.

Photography is a hobby of mine, actually. One I never spend enough time doing. I could look at pictures of flowers all day, but Social Misfit's urban photography is like... Candy for the mind, or something. I love the way the colors pop in some of his pictures. He has a good eye for capturing a moment as if you're really there.

He's already been featured on Ekqualyte Style Hause, a notable fashion-forward blog, for his work. You've probably seen this Philadelphia native on Facebook before, since his fanpage has already pulled in over 1,200 fans (I'm jealous). His photography style mimics his personality, much like his hot pink mohawk. You could only expect greatness and confidence from someone bold enough to present himself to the world like that.

Here's some of his work that I loved:






You can see more of his work here.

It's stuff like this that really inspires me. I just want to go out and take pictures of everything now! Keep shooting, Shy! Can't wait to see your work in magazines (:

This Month's Hottest!

Side Note ;

Popular Posts are automatically rated by individual post views, highest to lowest; not by our own personal rating. These views are generated by "link clicks" from external sites, and also the blog itself. So, basically, you decide what's hot and what's not.