Just a quick announcement, guys.
I'm running a little bit behind schedule for the next interview that's up for "Blah," she said, just because of the holiday and my random work schedule. I know a few of you are expecting the post this weekend, but I'm postponing it for, at the most, another week. The interview with Money MonRoe should be up no later than December 5th, which is next Sunday.
In the meantime, check out his Facebook page and become a fan!
YouTube
Saturday, November 27, 2010
This Month's Hottest!
-
Please excuse the text post; this post is too urgent to take the time out and film. News like this doesn't normally pertain to this bl...
-
"Blah," she said is kicking the new year off with a new member! Today the blog welcomes Jamaile "Money MonRoe" Hampton ...
-
Okay, I love 50 Tyson. No lie. Don't laugh! I've already mentioned how much of a fan I am of his in this post , and I'm too exci...
Side Note ;
Popular Posts are automatically rated by individual post views, highest to lowest; not by our own personal rating. These views are generated by "link clicks" from external sites, and also the blog itself. So, basically, you decide what's hot and what's not.