YouTube

Hey, guys, Lycie here (:

As you can tell, my videos are hosted on YouTube before they're put on the blog. Mostly because Blogger is weird about letting me upload the videos directly to the blog. But I've decided to make a YouTube channel out of the vlog posts that are posted on here, and also a few non-related videos that I make just because.

If you have a YouTube account, you can subscribe to the channel and stay updated on vlog posts that way, too, other than just Facebook. Click here to check out the channel and subscribe!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Business.

Guess what? I've got new additions to my iPod's "Most Played" list! It's FAMxBIZ's album Hardwork&Hennessy and also their mixtape Hunting Season. It's a function favorite with me and my friends, and I've already managed to get my friend Alex hooked on it. The track "Hardwork&Hennessy" happens to be my favorite, but I'm torn between that and "Letting You Go" which features the one and only, Lamar Jay. With music like these boys put out, it's a real wonder why they're not ridiculously rich and famous.

Steve Sincere, Matt Mann, Just Jae
I talked to Steve Sincere, the leader of FAMxBIZ, and like Lamar Jay he is extremely humble; which really makes sense to why they collaborate so much on the Hardwork&Hennessy album. I'm still working on setting up an interview with FAMxBIZ, and hopefully our schedules will mesh well sometime soon so I can finally make that happen. But until then, check out their album and download it for free while you can! And but of course, they're also on Facebook.


They're really fan-loyal, and it shows all over their Facebook wall. They're always looking to work with their fans, involving them in their journey as upcoming artists. That has to be the coolest thing I've heard since "free wifi". They do shows all over, the next one being at La Mirage Night Club on Thursday, November 18th. Check 'em out!

Check out the Hardwork&Hennessy video !!




This Month's Hottest!

Side Note ;

Popular Posts are automatically rated by individual post views, highest to lowest; not by our own personal rating. These views are generated by "link clicks" from external sites, and also the blog itself. So, basically, you decide what's hot and what's not.