YouTube

Hey, guys, Lycie here (:

As you can tell, my videos are hosted on YouTube before they're put on the blog. Mostly because Blogger is weird about letting me upload the videos directly to the blog. But I've decided to make a YouTube channel out of the vlog posts that are posted on here, and also a few non-related videos that I make just because.

If you have a YouTube account, you can subscribe to the channel and stay updated on vlog posts that way, too, other than just Facebook. Click here to check out the channel and subscribe!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Recommended Listen; Lamar Jay.

Lamar Jay & all his awesomeness.
Lately, all I've been seeing on Facebook is the craze about a new up-and-coming solo artist by the name of Lamar Jay. This guy easily has made his way onto my "25 Most Played" list on iTunes. Don't try to call him an amateur artist; Lamar Jay's single "Mysterious Love" has already been featured in the beginning of the hot summer flick "Lottery Ticket", starring Bow Wow and Ice Cube. The genre of his music is a mixture between pop and r&b, and his voice is so easy to listen to, it's hard to not find yourself hitting the "repeat" button.

However, the song that I've been going crazy about is his newest, "Nicki". It's an up-beat dance track with an addictive beat, about the infamous Nicki Minaj (obviously), where he sings out the verses while Nicki is heard on the hook. It kinda makes me wish my name was Nicki. "All the Nicki's around the woooorld, you're my number one." What about the "Lycie's", huh?!

Lamar Jay works very hard and loves what he does, and it shows. Not to mention he's unbelievably humble for someone rising so quickly. It might be cliche to say, but he really does love his fans and he aims to please them in his music. I can't tell you how many times I've come across arrogant rising artists. Making more enemies than a fan base? No bueno. Lamar Jay's personality is easy to like before you even hear his music, which makes his music that much better. So he's definitely a recommended listen. Shoutout to my new favorite artist, Lamar Jay. Keep it up (:

Click here to check out Lamar Jay on Facebook and look below for his latest single that's my favorite so far:



This Month's Hottest!

Side Note ;

Popular Posts are automatically rated by individual post views, highest to lowest; not by our own personal rating. These views are generated by "link clicks" from external sites, and also the blog itself. So, basically, you decide what's hot and what's not.