YouTube

Hey, guys, Lycie here (:

As you can tell, my videos are hosted on YouTube before they're put on the blog. Mostly because Blogger is weird about letting me upload the videos directly to the blog. But I've decided to make a YouTube channel out of the vlog posts that are posted on here, and also a few non-related videos that I make just because.

If you have a YouTube account, you can subscribe to the channel and stay updated on vlog posts that way, too, other than just Facebook. Click here to check out the channel and subscribe!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Run & Tell That!

Normally, I don't jump on bandwagons. I wasn't a major fan of "Pants on the Ground", I'm immune to Beiber Fever, I never owned a Snuggie... But on this particular bandwagon, I have a first class ticket.

By now, everyone's heard the story of Antoine Dodson's sister waking up to a man in her bed while sleeping in her fabulous home in the projects of Lincoln Park. The newscast became ridiculously infamous, and has been remixed into an autotune song now available on iTunes. If you just so happen to live under the biggest rock ever known to mankind and still haven't seen the iconic video, here it is:



Easily, Antoine became the star of the story rather than the true victim, his sister. In all honesty, the story wouldn't nearly have gained so much popularity if it wasn't for Antoine's lovable reaction to the incident. If it went any other way, the story might have been twisted to say that the girl got so drunk that she didn't recognize who she got into bed with the night before. Gotta love the press and the ignorant thoughts of society, right?

Controversy of the claim being the truth or not isn't even the case, though. No, no one's paying attention to that. It's Antoine's flamboyant boy charm that made the video what it is. "We gon' find you, so you can run and TELL THAT!" (I'm thinking about making "run and tell that" my new catch phrase.)

In natural YouTube humor, there's already been a series of music videos made in honor of Antoine's performance. And I'm pleased to announce that my talented little sister, Nellie, is one of the YouTubers associated. P.S, be on the look out for this girl; she's really going places. She finally got signed to an agency and I couldn't be more proud! (:

Here's Nellie's edition of "Run & Tell That":



Though she may have a little too much time on her hands, she's definitely good at what she does; making people laugh. Love you, Nellie!

This Month's Hottest!

Side Note ;

Popular Posts are automatically rated by individual post views, highest to lowest; not by our own personal rating. These views are generated by "link clicks" from external sites, and also the blog itself. So, basically, you decide what's hot and what's not.